Terms & Conditions
- This Promotion is open to individual’s resident in the United States of America, over the age of 18 (Participant).
- For the purposes of this Promotion, a Participating Retailer is any Conn’s HomePlus retail store located in the United States of America or the online equivalent available at www.conns.com For avoidance of doubt, a list of all Participating Retailer branches is available at https://www.conns.com/store-locator
- To qualify under this Promotion, purchases of Qualifying Products (defined In Table 1 below) must be made within the period commencing on July 28th, 2019, 00:01 (EDT) and ending on August 17th, 2019 (PDT) (Promotion Period).
Participants who purchase a Qualifying Product (as defined at Table 1 below) during the Promotion Period from a Participating Retailer may be eligible to receive a $200 VISA reward card (Reward) upon trading in a Qualifying Trade-In Device (as defined at Table 1 below subject to full compliance with these Promotion Terms and Conditions (Promotion Terms).
Table 1 – Qualifying Products and Corresponding Rewards
Qualifying Product Qualifying Trade-In Reward Any PC running a Windows OS sold by the Participating Retailer during the Promotional Period. Any laptop (including 2 in 1, convertibles and detachable devices), desktop or AIO. $200 VISA Gift Card
- This Promotion is only available to end consumers (i.e. not any reseller or business organization).
- This Promotion is not open to employees of the Promoter or the Participating Retailer who purchase a Qualifying Product using their employee discount, or any other person professionally connected with the Promotion, regardless of discount used.
- After making a purchase in accordance with Condition 4 and these Promotion Terms, Participants must register their Qualifying Product at https://connspromotions.com/pctradein providing information in accordance with Condition 8 below. The Participant must provide this information no sooner than 14 days and no later than 45 days from their date or purchase (Claim Window). The date of purchase shall be considered day 1. Claims received outside of the Claim Window will be considered invalid and the Participant shall not be entitled to a Reward.
- Participants must upload proof of purchase of their Qualifying Product(s) in the form of a sales invoice or receipt clearly detailing the date of purchase, the purchased Qualifying Product(s), the purchase price and Participating Retailer branch (if not an online purchase) where the Qualifying Product was purchased. (Claim).
- Once the Claim has been received, the Participant will receive confirmation of receipt within 2 working days via email from email@example.com and a second email stating whether or not the Claim has been successful. It is the Participant's responsibility to contact the Promoter using the email address above within seven days of their Claim being submitted if email confirmation has not been received. Where the Claim is successful (Claim Validation) the email shall also contain instructions to the Participant on how to ship their Trade-In Device to the Promoter, along with a prepaid label for shipping. Participants must dispatch their Qualifying Trade-In Device as instructed within 30 days of Claim Validation.
- The Promoter cannot accept liability for any Qualifying Trade-In Devices that are lost, damaged or destroyed in transit. The Promoter is unable to accept delivery by hand. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for lost or confidential data and software. Upon receipt of any Trade-In Device, all data will be destroyed. The Promoter is unable to retrieve any Participant data once a Trade-In Device has been received. Deletion of all confidential data and information, in each case subject to applicable data protection legislation, and possibly stored on the relevant device to be traded-in, is the responsibility of the Participant.
- Presuming full compliance with these Promotion Terms the Promoter shall dispatch the Reward to the Participant within 28 days of the Participant’s Qualifying Trade-In Device being received and approved (Reward Approval). Rewards shall be sent to the U.S address provided by the Participant during the Claim process. Rewards shall expire 12 months from the date of Reward Approval. Where the Participant loses the card after receipt or enters the incorrect address during the Claim process requiring a new Reward to be sent to the Participant, the previous Reward shall be invalidated, and a $10 fee shall be deducted from the balance of the replacement Reward.
- Participants are permitted to make one Claim per Qualifying Product purchased and one Claim per Participant in total.
- The tax liability for any received Reward shall be the sole responsibility of the Participant.
- Claims may only be submitted by the end user Participant, in no circumstances will Claims made by third parties on behalf of the Participant be permitted. Such Claims will be rejected, and the Participant shall be considered ineligible to make another Claim.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any Claim or Claims that it considers to not be in compliance with these Promotion Terms. Participant queries relating the claiming of the Reward only should be directed at either firstname.lastname@example.org or (888) 683-4856.
- If the Participant returns a Qualifying Product that formed any part of the relevant Qualifying Purchase after submitting a Claim their Claim will be deemed invalid and cancelled. Any devices not considered Qualifying Trade-Ins shall be recycled free of charge by the Promoter, however no Reward shall be due to the participant in this instance.
- The Promoter shall have the right to undertake all such action as is necessary to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid Claims including, without limitation, to require further verification from a Participant such as identification.
- The Promoter is Conn Appliances Inc., 2445 Technology Forest, Boulevard, Suite 800, The Woodlands, TX 77381. Participants should not send any information or promotion related correspondence to this address as it will not be processed.
- This Promotion shall be governed by the law of the State of Texas.