Terms and Conditions
Official Rules for the Sweepstakes are available HERE (“Official Rules”).
The Official Rules will control in the event of any discrepancy with the following Overview of Conn’s HomePlus Golden Ticket Shopping Spree Terms.
- This Sweepstakes is open to individuals over the age of 18 who are legal residents of the states of Alabama, Arizona, Colorado, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, Nevada, New Mexico, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee and Texas, who enter this Sweepstakes in accordance with the Official Rules (“Participant”).
- For the purposes of this Sweepstakes, a Participating Showroom is any Conn’s HomePlus retail store located in the United States of America, excluding Conn’s HomePlus retail stores located in Virginia.
- Participants who enter a Participating Showroom between November 17, 2019 and December 24, 2019 (“Sweepstakes Period”), will be eligible to receive a Conn’s HomePlus Golden Ticket Shopping Spree ticket (“Golden Ticket”) entitling the Participant to enter to win the prize for ten (10) $1,000 Conn’s HomePlus gift cards (Prize) subject to full compliance with these Sweepstakes Terms and the Official Rules for the Sweepstakes available HERE. Participants may also enter by submitting a credit prequalification at a Participating Showroom. No purchase or credit application necessary.
- Participants are entitled to one (1) Golden Ticket only regardless of the number of times a Participant enters a Participating Showroom during the Sweepstakes Period.
- This Sweepstakes is only available to end consumers (i.e. not any reseller or business organization).
- This Sweepstakes is not open to employees of the Sponsor or any other person professionally connected with the Sweepstakes.
- There are approximately 918,000 Golden Tickets that will be distributed to Participating Showrooms during the Sweepstakes Period. Golden Tickets will be distributed on a first come first serve basis while supplies last and neither the Sponsor, or any Participating Showroom, will be responsible if a Participant is unable to obtain a Golden Ticket during the Sweepstakes Period.
- After receiving a Golden Ticket, Participants must visit https://connspromotions.com/goldenticket within the Sweepstakes Period and input the ticket number printed on their Golden Ticket along with any other requested information, including (but not limited to) their name , email address, mobile phone number and contact details in order to enter the Sweepstakes. Participants who submit to a credit prequalification at a Participating Showroom within the Sweepstakes Period will be entered into the Sweepstakes (each an “Entry”).
- For Entries submitted using a Golden Ticket upon the Entry has being received, the Participant will receive confirmation of receipt within two (2) working days via email from firstname.lastname@example.org. For Participant’s who enter using a Golden Ticket, it is the Participant's responsibility to contact the Sponsor using the email address above within seven days of their Entry if such email confirmation is not received. Failure to do so within the given timeline or the submission of an incomplete Entry may result in the Participant’s Entry being invalidated. Entry by submission of a credit prequalification will constitute entry into the Sweepstakes and no email confirmation will be sent to the Participant.
- Entries received outside of the Sweepstakes Period will be invalid and not eligible for the Prize.
- All Entries will have an equal chance of winning with the Sponsor using a random process to select the winning Entry (“Winning Participant”) in accordance with the Official Rules.
- The Winning Participant will be selected and notified on or around December 30, 2019, via the phone number and email address provided with instructions on how to claim the Prize, subject to the Official Rules.
- Participants are permitted to make one Entry in total regardless of method of Entry used.
- The tax liability for any received Prize will be the sole responsibility of the Winning Participant. Winning Participant must use their gift cards in a participating Conn’s HomePlus Showroom. Gift cards are not redeemable at other retailers.
- Entries may only be submitted by the original recipient of the Golden Ticket, in no circumstances will Entries made by third parties on behalf of the Participant be permitted.
- The Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any Entry that it considers to be not in compliance with these Sweepstakes Terms and/or the O"fficial Rules. Participant may send questions regarding the Sweepstakes to email@example.com, or by calling (888) 370-4186.
- The Sponsor has the right to undertake all such action to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid Entries including, without limitation, to require further verification from a Participant such as identification.
- The Sponsor is Conn Appliances Inc., 2445 Technology Forest, Boulevard, Suite 800, The Woodlands, TX 77381. Participants should not send any information or Sweepstakes related correspondence to this address as it will not be processed.
- This Sweepstakes be governed by the law of the State of Texas.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. ONE ENTRY PER PERSON. RETAIL VALUE OF THE PRIZE IS $10,000. ODDS OF WINNING DEPEND ON NUMBER OF TOTAL ENTRIES. RESIDENCY RESTRICTIONS APPLY. MUST BE 18 YEARS OF AGE. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. NO CREDIT APPLICATION REQUIRED. STARTS 11/17/19. ENDS 12/24/19. WHILE TICKET SUPPLIES LAST.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Conn’s HomePlus Golden Ticket Shopping Spree Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is open and available only to legal residents of Alabama, Arizona, Colorado, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, Nevada, New Mexico, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Texas who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry and who enter the Sweepstakes in accordance with these Official Rules (each a “Participant”).
Employees, officers and directors of Conn Appliances, Inc. (“Sponsor”) and its parent, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, advertising, promotion, or production agencies, any companies who are promotional participants or prize providers, and web masters and web suppliers (and each of their respective dependents, immediate family members (children, spouse, parents, siblings, and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and individuals residing in the same household of each, whether or not related) are not eligible to participate. Except as legally prohibited, potential winner(s) will be required to provide proof of identification, residence and eligibility as required by Sponsor.
- ENTRY PERIOD: The Sweepstakes begins on 11/17/2019 and ends 12/24/2019 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
- HOW TO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES: There are two ways to enter:
a. Visit a Conn’s HomePlus Showroom located in the state of Alabama, Arizona, Colorado, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, Nevada, New Mexico, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, or Texas (together, “Participating Showrooms”), pick up a Conn’s HomePlus Golden Ticket, and register online at www.connspromotions.com. You must fill out the Sweepstakes entry form with the following information, including but not limited to: (i) Ticket number found on the Conn’s HomePlus Golden Ticket; (ii) First Name; (iii) Last Name; (iv) Email Address; (v) Mobile Phone Number; and (vi) Home Address (Street, City, State and Zip Code). We will send you an email to confirm your entry.
b. Visit a Participating Showroom to complete and submit a credit prequalification. No credit application or purchase necessary.
Limit one (1) entry per person. Participants may receive one (1) Golden Ticket only regardless of the number of times he/she enters a Participating Showroom during the Sweepstakes Period. More than one entry from the same person will be disqualified. Entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. Proof of submission does not constitute proof of receipt. If applicable, illegible, inaccurate, lost, late, misdirected, incomplete, mutilated, postage due or mechanically reproduced entry forms or entry forms that have been tampered with will be disqualified.
- WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION: The potential prize winner will be selected in a random drawing conducted by the Sponsor, on or about 12/30/19 from among all eligible entries received. The potential winner will be notified by phone and will be required to respond within forty-eight (48) hours from the time of the first phone notification or the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. Except as legally prohibited, the winner will be required to complete, sign and return the presented Affidavit of Eligibility, a Mutually Acceptable Liability Release, and where lawful, a Photograph and Publicity Release, and the appropriate tax documents within ten (10) calendar days, or the prize will be forfeited in its entirety. The tax liability for any received Prize shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. In the event a potential winner does not respond to the message or return documents in a timely manner, or accept the prize, or if the prize notification or prize is not deliverable, or the potential winner is ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, the prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner, at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Three (3) attempts will be made to award the prize. After three (3) attempts, the prize will be un-awarded and the Sponsor will not award the prize. The Sponsor is not responsible for and shall not be liable for late, lost, misdirected or unsuccessful efforts to notify a winner. Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission (except where prohibited by law or regulation) to use winner’s name, likeness, biographical data and statements for advertising and publicity purposes without notice or additional compensation.
- ODDS: Odds of winning are dependent upon the total number of eligible entries received for the Sweepstakes. Making a purchase or submitting a credit application will not increase the odds of winning.
- PRIZE: The Sweepstakes prize is ten (10) $1,000 Conn’s HomePlus gift cards totaling $10,000 to one Sweepstakes winner. The winner must claim the prize at a Participating Showroom. Gift cards must be used at a Participating Conn’s HomePlus Showroom. Gift cards are not redeemable at any other retailer.
- CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: Participants agree (a) that Sponsor and its parent, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, any companies who are promotional participants or prize providers, and web masters and web suppliers, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents (collectively, "Released Parties"), will have no liability whatsoever for, and shall be held harmless by each Participant against any liability for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind to persons, including death, or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize or participation in the Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes related activity, or for any printing, production, technical, typographical, human, or other error in the printing, offering or announcement of any prize; and (b) except where legally prohibited, (i) winner grants (and agrees to confirm that grant in writing) permission for Sponsor and those acting under its authority to use their name, photograph, voice and/or likeness for advertising, trade and/or publicity purposes without additional compensation in all media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide and on the internet and/or world wide web, in perpetuity, without notice, review or approval. In the event any portion of the Sweepstakes is compromised by activities beyond the control of the Sponsor which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to modify, suspend or terminate the Sweepstakes.
By participating, Participants agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Participation constitutes Participant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Claiming a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Released Parties are not responsible for illegible, lost, late, damaged, destroyed, inaccurate, delayed, incomplete, unintelligible, non-delivered, misdirected, or stolen entries; or for incomplete, inaccurate, lost, interrupted or unavailable network, satellite, telephone networks or lines, cellular towers or equipment (including handsets), computer online systems, computer equipment, software, viruses or bugs, servers or providers, or other connections, availability or accessibility; or for unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries; or miscommunication, failed computer, telephone, cellular, satellite, or cable transmissions, lines or other technical failure; or for jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions, computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties; or for any other errors of any kind, whether human, technical, mechanical, electronic or network, including, without limitation, any errors which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes or in any Sweepstakes-related materials; or for the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry or other information, or the failure to capture any such information. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the Sweepstakes, as solely determined by the Sponsor, will be disqualified (and all associated entries will be void), and Sponsor reserves the right to terminate such Participant's eligibility to participate in this or any other promotion offered by Sponsor. Entries generated by robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated means or by any means which subvert the entry process will be disqualified. Released Parties are not responsible for injury or damage to Participants' or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes. Should any portion of the Sweepstakes be, in Sponsor's sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play, or submission of entries, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend or terminate the Sweepstakes, and select a winner for the drawing from all non-suspect, eligible entries received prior to action taken or as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor. Without limiting the release provided above, and for greater certainty, Released Parties will not be liable for (a) any incomplete or inaccurate information, whether caused by wireless device users or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes, or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of entries; (b) the theft, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries; (c) any problems with or technical malfunctions of telephone networks or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, viruses or bugs; (d) any failure of any message to be received by or from Sponsor for any reason including but not limited to traffic congestion on the internet or wireless waves or at any web site or combination thereof; or (e) damage to a Participant's or other person's system or equipment occasioned by participation in this Sweepstakes.
- DISPUTES/CHOICE OF LAW: Each Participant hereby consents to exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts located in Harris County, Texas in any action to enforce (or otherwise relating to) these Official Rules or relating to the Sweepstakes. BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, EACH PARTICIPANT AGREES THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW: (1) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES, OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED, WILL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION; (2) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS WILL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL THIRD-PARTY, OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED, IF ANY, NOT TO EXCEED TWO HUNDRED FIFTY DOLLARS ($250.00), BUT IN NO EVENT WILL ATTORNEYS’ FEES BE AWARDED OR RECOVERABLE; (3) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY PARTICIPANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN ANY AWARD FOR, AND PARTICIPANT HEREBY KNOWINGLY AND EXPRESSLY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO SEEK, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, AND/OR ANY RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED; AND (4) PARTICIPANTS’ REMEDIES ARE LIMITED TO A CLAIM FOR MONEY DAMAGES, IF ANY, AND PARTICIPANT IRREVOCABLY WAIVES ANY RIGHT TO SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR EQUITABLE RELIEF. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- WINNER’S LIST: Beginning on 01/20/2020, you can obtain the first name, city and state of the winner by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Marketing Department, 2445 Technology Forest Blvd, Building 4, Ste 800, The Woodlands, TX, 77381.
- SPONSOR: The Sponsor of this Sweepstakes is Conn Appliances, Inc., 2445 Technology Forest Blvd, Building 4, Ste 800, The Woodlands, TX, 77381.