Conn’s HomePlus ‘Cashbacktober’ Promotion Terms and Conditions (Promotion Terms)
- This Promotion is open to individual residents in the United States of America, over the age of 18 who hold a valid U.S. bank account (Participant).
- For the purposes of this Promotion, a Participating Retailer is any Conn’s HomePlus retail store located in the United States of America or the online equivalent available at www.conns.com. For avoidance of doubt all Participating Retailer branches are listed here
- To qualify under this Promotion, purchases must be made within the period commencing on October 14th, 2018 00:01 (EDT) and ending on October 31st 2018 (PDT) (Promotion Period).
- To take part in the Promotion, Participants must purchase (from the Participating Retailer either online or instore) an eligible home appliance OR bundle as listed here (Qualifying Product) and in the same transaction also purchase an eligible extended service agreement as listed here (Service Agreement). A Qualifying Product purchased together in the same transaction with a related Service Agreement is a qualifying package (Qualifying Package) Subject to full compliance with these Promotion Terms, Participants will then be eligible to claim a corresponding cashback reward for each Qualifying Package purchased as shown in Table 1 below (Reward).
Table 1 – Qualifying Products and Corresponding Reward Values
Qualifying Product or Bundle Purchased with a Service Agreement Corresponding Cashback Reward Top Load Laundry Pair $200 Front Load Laundry + Matching Pedestals $300 French Door Refrigerator $200
- This Promotion is only available to end users (i.e. not any reseller or business organization).
- This Promotion is not open to employees of the Promoter, the Participating Retailer or any other person professionally connected with the Promotion.
- After making a purchase in accordance with Condition 4, Participants must register their Qualifying Packages at https://www.connspromotions.com/ providing information in accordance with Condition 9 below. The Participant must provide this information no sooner than 30 days and no later than 60 days from their date or purchase (Claim Window). The date of purchase shall be considered day 1. Claims received outside of the Claim Window will be invalid.
- Participants must upload proof of purchase of their Qualifying Product(s) and Service Agreement(s) in the form of a sales invoice or receipt clearly detailing the date of purchase, the purchased Qualifying Product(s), the purchase price, reference number relating to their Service Agreement(s) and Participating Retailer branch where the Qualifying Product and Service Agreement were purchased (Claim).
- Participants are only permitted to make one Claim for a Reward per Qualifying Package purchased.
- Once the Claim has been received, the Participant will receive confirmation of receipt within 2 working days via email from firstname.lastname@example.org and a second email stating whether or not the Claim has been successful. It is the Participant's responsibility to contact the Promoter using the email address above within seven days of their Claim being submitted if email confirmation has not been received.
- Provided the Promotion Terms have been met fully the Promoter shall pay the Participant the Reward value in accordance with Table 1 above via bank transfer within 28 days of Claim validation.
- The tax liability for the Reward shall be the sole responsibility of the Participant.
- This Promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other Promotion.
- Claims may only be submitted by the end user Participant, in no circumstances will Claims made by third parties on behalf of the Participant be permitted. Such Claims will be rejected, and the Participant shall be considered ineligible to make another Claim.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any Claim or Claims that it considers to not be in compliance with these Promotion Terms.
- If the Participant returns the Qualifying Product or cancels the relevant Service Agreement after submitting a Claim their Claim will be deemed invalid and cancelled.
- The Promoter shall have the right to undertake all such action as is necessary to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid Claims including, without limitation, to require further verification from a Participant such as identification.
- The Promoter is Conn Appliances Inc., 2445 Technology Forest, Boulevard, Suite 800, The Woodlands, TX 77381. Participants should not send any information or promotion related correspondence to this address as it will not be processed.
- This Promotion shall be governed by the law of the State of Texas.