- Get Started
- Personal Details
Please read and confirm each statement below:
Terms and Conditions
Conn’s HomePlus Mattress Tax Back Promotion Terms and Conditions (Promotion Terms)
- This Promotion is open to individual's resident in the United States of America, over the age of 18 who hold a valid U.S. bank account (Participant).
- For the purposes of this Promotion, a Participating Retailer is any Conn’s HomePlus retail store located in the United States of America or the online equivalent available at www.conns.com. For avoidance of doubt, a list of all Participating Retailer branches is available at: https://www.conns.com/store-locator.
- To qualify under this Promotion, Qualifying Purchases (defined at Condition 4 below) must be made within the period commencing at 00:01 (EST) May 17, 2020 and concluding 23:59 (EST) June 6, 2020 (Promotion Period).
- Participants who purchase an eligible new (e.g. not ex-display) mattress or mattress accessory (each a Promotion Product) for a minimum total purchase price of $1999 or more, excluding sales tax and as stated on the applicable proof of purchase (Purchase Value), from the Participating Retailer during the Promotion Period (Qualifying Purchase) may be eligible to claim a cashback reward equivalent to the sales tax paid on the value of the Promotion Product(s) within the Qualifying Purchase as stated on the relevant proof of purchase, or in the case of Qualifying Purchases made using lease to own financing, the applicable sales tax rate of the Participating Retailer where the Qualifying Purchase is made (Reward), limited to a maximum of $500.00 regardless of payment method, subject to full compliance with these Promotion Terms (Promotion). This Promotion is only available to end consumers (i.e. not any reseller or business organization).
- For the avoidance of doubt, extended service agreements, delivery charges and warranties, or Promotion Products sold at a promotional discount or clearance shall not be considered Promotion Products and will not count towards the Purchase Value or subsequent Reward calculation, even if bought against/with a Promotion Product(s).
- This Promotion is not open to employees of the Promoter or the Participating Retailer who make a Qualifying Purchase using their employee discount, or any other person professionally connected with the Promotion, regardless of discount used.
- After making a purchase in accordance with Condition 4, Participants must register their Qualifying Purchase and related Promotion Product(s) at https://www.connspromotions.com/taxback providing information in accordance with Condition 8 below. The Participant must provide this information no sooner than 15 days and no later than 45 days from their date or purchase (Claim Window). The date of purchase is day 1. Claims received outside of the Claim Window will be invalid and the Participant shall not be entitled to a Reward.
- Participants must upload proof of purchase of their Qualifying Purchase in the form of a sales invoice or receipt clearly detailing the date of purchase, the purchased Promotion Product(s), the purchase price and Participating Retailer branch (if not an online purchase) where the Promotion Product(s) was purchased. (Claim)
- Participants are permitted to make a maximum of one Claim per Qualifying Purchase and a maximum of one Claim per Participant, regardless of Qualifying Purchases made or Promotion Products purchased.
- Once the Claim has been received, the Participant will receive confirmation of receipt within 2 working days via email from firstname.lastname@example.org and a second email stating whether or not the Claim has been successful. It is the Participant's responsibility to contact the Promoter using the email address above within seven days of their Claim being submitted if email confirmation has not been received.
- Provided these Promotion Terms have been fully complied with the Promoter shall pay the Participant the Reward value in accordance with Condition 4 within 28 days of the Participant’s Claim being approved in accordance with Condition 10. Rewards shall be paid via international bank transfer (ACH or wire), or PayPal, as elected by the Participant during the Claim process.
- The tax liability for any Reward received shall be the sole responsibility of the Participant.
- Claims may only be submitted by the end user Participant, in no circumstances will Claims made by third parties on behalf of the Participant be permitted. Such Claims will be rejected, and the Participant shall be considered ineligible to make another Claim.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any Claim or Claims that it considers to not be in compliance with these Promotion Terms.
- If the Participant returns (for a refund) a Promotion Product that formed any part of the relevant Qualifying Purchase after submitting a Claim their Claim will be deemed invalid and cancelled.
- The Promoter shall have the right to undertake all such action as is necessary to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid Claims including, without limitation, to require further verification from a Participant such as identification.
- The Promoter is Conn Appliances Inc., 2445 Technology Forest, Boulevard, Suite 800, The Woodlands, TX 77381. Participants should not send any information or promotion related correspondence to this address as it will not be processed.
- This Promotion shall be governed by the law of the State of Texas.